SEMCO alliances and collaborations (in alphabetical order)
- AMAAC, Arab Medical Association Against Cancer (Sami Khattib and Hussein Khaled).
- INCTR, International Network for Cancer treatment and Research, Egyptian branch (Ian Magrath, Sherif Omar, Hussein Khaled, Ahmed Elzawawy, Nadia Mokhtar, Atef Badran, and others colleagues of the branch).
- AORTIC, African Organization for Researches and Training in Cancer (President: Serigne Gueye, Paul Ndom Secretary General Lyn Denny and Vice President for North Africa: Ahmed Elzawawy).
- ICEDOC & ICEDOC's Experts in Cancer without borders (Ahmed Elzawawy, Aly Razek, Pamela Haylock, Heinz Zwierzina, Riccardo Audisio, Munir Kinay, Andrea Veronesi and other dear colleagues in ICEDOC (www.icedoc.org).
- ACCESS, Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services, USA (Adnan Hamad and colleagues in ACCESS).
- King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC), Amman, Jordan
- The NCI (National Cancer Institute), office of International affairs, USA (Director: Joe Harford).
- SEHA, South and East Mediterranean for Health Advances
- And other collaborators.
South & East Mediterranean College of Oncology
South and East Mediterranean Collage of Oncology